When it comes to adventure there is no greater thrill than that found in a good camping jaunt. Unfortunately, many of us have strayed away from that exhilaration because our families have grown too large, or we just don’t know where to go. If you are looking for a great time, this list will offer you the world’s best camping destinations.
And, if you are concerned that your family is simply too large to go on such an excursion these 10 person camping tent options will probably alleviate that problem for you. Imagine how much fun you will have being able to collect firewood with your kids while you bond in the midst of nature. Camping should always be at the top of your family adventure lists. There’s nothing better than songs around the fire and memories created under the stars. Now, it is time to learn where the best camping spots are.
10 Amazing Places to go Camping
As much as we want to enable you to enjoy camping with your family, we understand that some of these camping locations are probably a bit out of budget. So, save them for your later years when you and your spouse can get away on your own. With that in mind, don’t hesitate to venture out into the wild of these locales:
- Yosemite National Park– Take a trek to California where 95% of that park is considered wilderness. You can hike to Glacier Point. Don’t forget that black bears are regulars in the park.
- Shenandoah National Park– Maybe Virginia is closer. There’s access to 101 miles of the Appalachian Trail. Plus, you’ll have the joy of visiting lots of waterfalls.
- Boya Lake Provincial Park– If you can make it as far as Canada, this is a great option. The clarity and color of the lake will imprint itself on your memories for years and years to come. Learn more.
- Miyajima– This is one of those save up for a lifetime adventures as this camping locale is in Japan. Camping is allowed year round though, and you will find great enjoyment in the domesticated deer that roam the island.
- Big Sur- Yet another amazing spot in California, Big Sur gives you access to streams, redwoods, and the ocean.
- The Isle of Arran- Scotland may be on your bucket list. The history and beauty of this destination is unparalleled.
- Flamenco Beach– Perhaps Puerto Rico is one of those doable family vacations. If so, set up the tents on the beach and enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling in some of the world’s most gorgeous water. Read this.
- Corcovado National Park– Costa Rica could be calling the family as well. This is a geographically intense destination at the heart of breathtaking rainforests.
- Haleakala National Park– Visiting volcanoes might be on your wish list and you can do that here, in Maui. The vegetation’s lush appearance might be a bit shocking so close to a volcano.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve- We admit, this is probably another bucket list destination, but imagine camping at the peak of zebra, wildebeest, and gazelle migrations!
Seriously, the camping areas on this list are sure to blow your mind. But, if you are still curious about additional places to visit, feel free to follow this link.